Like many of our clients, and leading temporary traffic management companies, we place high priority on creating an environment free from risk and focused on zero lost time for injury. This is why we have introduced Destination Zero: Home Safe Every Day.
Destination Zero gives us a measureable way of ensuring that we continue to make the traffic management industry a safer environment to work. This means a journey, which will result in:
- Staff members, and all of those that work with us, operating within an environment free from serious injury or harm. They will have the trust in us, plus a personal commitment to Destination Zero, so they can safely carry out their duties and return home to their families without injury.
- Our clients knowing and believing they are working with a company with integrity and values when it comes to health, safety and best practice; where caring for our staff, their staff and the public is of utmost importance on every site.
And we have the right tools for the job!
Through our leadership team, we are aiming to raise the awareness, and inspire our teams to think of health and safety first and foremost.
Coupled with our innovation initiatives, and our desire to drive change based on identified risk, our clients can be confident that we are on a path of continual improvement focused on mitigating risk for all parties on site.
We will achieve zero accidents, zero injuries, and zero fatalities.
This is a promise we make to our clients; to the public; to each other; and to ourselves.
- We embrace destination zero as our way of life
- We mitigate the risk of serious injury
- We strive for Zero Carriageway Crossings
- We keep the public and clients safe from harm
- We place high importance on the health of our staff
- We work in partnership with our clients
- We all take responsibility for Destination Zero
- We get home safely